11/17/10

Intoduce, blood

I guess i should tell you about myself,

as you know my name is Christine G fill in whatever name you want for the G and let me give you a

hint it starts with G.

I'm 16 i live with my parents Ada and Greg, and 4 younger siblings Landon 14 yr old, Skyler 12 yr old girl, Jackson 10 yr old, and Victoria 8 yr old girl.*

I want to be a writer but to be a writer you have to be imaginative, creative, and know how to spell and I'm

anything but those,

and you'd have to talk to people and that's my least favourite thing to do.

so I'm writing on here where hopefully nobody will see.

I'll try to keep everything true, but i might spruce it up a bit just warning you.

OK that's the end of the first title so now to the second part.



Landon has always found ways to try and destroy himself not on purpose of all us kids he's been to the

emergency room the most, so a while ago i was upstairs in my room reading i hear screaming imagine

someone being skinned alive, Ada hates the sight of blood so I've always have got called to the rescue

in things like this

so I'm heading down stairs Landon is in the basement screaming holding his head dancing around,

blood is dripping all over the floor. the kids are standing around in open mouth horror as blood

drips everywhere.

i calmly access the situation an tell Landon to stand still so i don't have a lot of floor to clean up

he ignores me and keeps moving. so i walk over and ask him all calm to take his hands from the wound so

i can clean it up, you took me from my book i informed him.

he doesn't care he continues yelling, this is getting a little old, my older bro who be known as bro,

came into the room to see what the yelling was about, i tell him Landon won't listen to me and i have a book

to read and head up the stairs to my room.

in a couple minutes Landon stops yelling and i head back downstairs bro and Landon are sitting in front of

computer playing it, w. t. h.  i don't get it i was all nice and polite though i did get a little annoyed once and

tried to grab his hand away but still he stopped dancing for him and not me. Kids what a pain

and after i left my book for him.

oh and i forgot the way he got the head wound witch got 8 staples was Indiana was swinging a golf club and

power whacked his skull he's still alive by the way.


(*the names are changed to protect the Innocent)

No comments:

Post a Comment