11/24/10

Waves of paper

So i watch the kids the day before thanksgiving not a good thing if i want

to find something to be thankfull about.

i was thinking back on things i could be thankful for,

like my cat Joey who decides peeing in my closet and pooping under my bed

and in the bathtub is better for his health than in the litter box,

of the kids screaming and running around the house like crazed nuts

the second my parents step out of the house.

So many awsome things happen in my day to day life that i just can't begin to tell

you bout them all.

so today my mom took the kids to The York Daily Paper for a tour with other homeschool

groups, and i stayed home even through walking around with a tour and listening to

a bunch of complainin is one of my favorite things to do

well when they got home they brought with them a biiig roll of

paper, i guess the newspapers use it for the paper (thats one of the profound statements i'm known for)

well when my parents left the kids decided to cut up one of the rolls and

put it in the hall and run through it like at the beach running through waves weird

i'm pretty sure i didn't do that when i was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment